Title blurb




"From one LIGHT come many colors." ~GJ Dürrschmidt

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Acceptance - Poetry for a More Diversified America



I’m not a friend you’d imagine,
or ever come to expect;
but one who’d always be there,
when others may neglect.

I’m called odd, a little different,
some may say I’m queer.
It shouldn’t even matter much,
when one's motives are sincere.

A friend’s a friend regardless if
his girlfriend’s name is Ted.
There’s so much more to others
than who one takes to bed.

I’m a warm, sociable person,
not some social disease;
a slight aberration of Nature,
(ever so slight, if you please.)

I’ve a big heart and joyful spirit,
as you have come to see;
a true blue friend forever yours,
if you’d be the same to me.

~gj duerrschmidt



 The juice is loose!


For more by this writer click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment