Title blurb




"From one LIGHT come many colors." ~GJ Dürrschmidt

Sunday, February 10, 2013

BIRD'S the WORD: A Fowl Poem




In the morning silence and solitude,
half awake, half dressed, half assed;
just me, my thoughts, old memories,
struggling to pen pages on my past.

Ink splatters down upon virgin paper,
like the wet droppings of flying birds;
some striking the page in artful style,
most remain nothing more than turds. 

I know great story resides within me,
so I could never bring myself to quit.
Splatter-splatter, oh what's the matter?
A different day, still the same old shit!

~gj duerrschmidt



For more by this writer:
Orangenous Zone 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! In the end I got a blog from where I be able to really obtain helpful information regarding
    my study and knowledge.
    Here is my web site ... DSL Anbieter

    ReplyDelete