Title blurb




"From one LIGHT come many colors." ~GJ Dürrschmidt

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

All Friends Eventually Come to New Ends: A Bi-Friendly Poem




Billie’s always good for a laugh;
the boy knows me thru and thru.
He lifts me from the deepest pit,
with a witty dirty joke, or two.

Brenda’s my shoulder to cry on,
when I’m spent and feeling used.
The girl gives the greatest head:
a lesbian, but nicely confused.

Tim greatly stimulates my mind;
yes, the brain needs great sex too.
We drink Merlot and pontificate,
many an evening well past two.

Zachary, my fondest of fantasies;
a man’s man, but oh what a cunt;
Though I’ll never make the kill,
my lord, how I savor the hunt!

Becky’s got the hugest of boobs,
that God made to pillow my face.
I num-num right between them,
when they get loose at my place.

Brett and Gina are both dumb as
rocks (let’s call a spade a spade);
sharing little more in common
than a threesome getting laid.

William only remembers to call
when he’s desperate for a ride.
I’m living for the time he asks,
“Would you care to come inside?”

Friends tend to remain our friends,
while fulfilling some mutual need;
harvesting seasons of pleasure,
then moving on to sew new seed.

 ~gj duerrschmidt



For more by this writer, visit:




No comments:

Post a Comment