Title blurb




"From one LIGHT come many colors." ~GJ Dürrschmidt

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Same Sex Marriage: You May Now Hide the Bride




I’m covertly in love with someone,
who prefers that no one else know.
When I call him on his cell phone,
a faceless icon appears, yes, it’s so.

I’m forbidden to be on his Facebook,
for all his friends and family to see;
how could he explain my comments,
he says, and justify what he is to me.

We’ve lived two lives for years now,
outside, we are simply good friends;
but in private we morph into lovers,
burning with passion that never ends.

Now he’s talking rings and marriage,
but demands that I must first agree,
to keep the news that we’re husband 
and husband, between us for eternity.

~gj duerrschmidt


For more by this writer, visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment