Title blurb




"From one LIGHT come many colors." ~GJ Dürrschmidt

Monday, May 20, 2013

Nympho the Dragon Slayer




Last night I’d slain yet another dragon;
well at least it's how the story is told.
It takes time for one to muster courage;
a few mugs of ale for one to feel bold.

I recall stumbling thru a great forest
with a full tankard and sword in hand;
slashing a path thru the thick foliage,
stopping to drink and survey the land.

On ahead I heard laughter and music,
the likes of which so strange to the ear.
I forged ahead with some trepidation;
if no dragon, then I’d nothing to fear.

I happened upon a troop in the clearing,
frolicking naked, quaffing strange brew.
They beckoned me to come join them;
so I disrobed and began frolicking too.

Enthralled by these nymphs and faeries,
I partied wildly with them thru the night.
They opened up new doors to pleasure:
fun ways to satisfy, fun ways to delight.

From sweet sleep I awoke in the forest,
no sign of revelers, no sign of clothes.
I’d just my sword and an empty tankard.
What really happened nobody knows.

~gj duerrschmidt


For more by this writer:

No comments:

Post a Comment