Title blurb




"From one LIGHT come many colors." ~GJ Dürrschmidt

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Balls: A Gripping Story (Hey, It's a Guy Thing!)




My favorite time of the day is bedtime. That’s when I get to crawl under the blankets, snuggle up among a half dozen pillows, and grab hold of my balls. There’s nothing more comforting and soothing than the feel of big, warm, fuzzy balls after a long, stressful day. Their spongy softness simply begs to be squeezed. On typical nights, I squeeze them both at the same time; but every now and then, I seem to favor one over the other.

Most nights, I simply hold onto them with both hands, eventually letting go when I finally drift off to sleep. But, regardless how much I toss and turn throughout the night, I almost invariably wake up holding one, if not both. The feel of my balls first thing in the morning, often makes it difficult to get out of bed. I don’t want to let them go. They’re irresistible! But, hey, it’s not just me who thinks so. 



When my buddies come over to hang out, and they see my balls, they too, can’t seem to keep their hands off of them. At first, I was a little put off by their not so much as even asking first, but simply grabbing at them, and tossing them around. I’ve since gotten used to it, and don't mind sharing. I mean, after all, they are my buds, right?

Of the two balls, I like the soft, plush football the most, though there are nights when I seem to favor the larger, firmer, basketball. I’ve considered adding a third, cuddly soccer ball to the mix, but somehow I don’t think it would be quite the same. I don’t know about you, but something just strikes me as odd about having three. Truth be known, I’m perfectly happy, and satisfied, with the two I already have.


 ~gj duerrschmidt

Check out more by this writer at:




1 comment:

  1. https://xfantasy.tv/1721528-nancy-come-on-fight-me-1-ballbusting/

    ReplyDelete