Title blurb




"From one LIGHT come many colors." ~GJ Dürrschmidt

Monday, March 5, 2012

When Straight Boys Crush: Such a Rush!



What is it about you?
I cannot explain
why I find myself
driven to stop
and take special
notice of you.

When the bus arrives,
I stand there 
waiting,
watching,
looking for that first
glimpse of you.

In between classes,
I linger at my
locker,
and have been late,
hoping to catch a
glance from you;

What is it about me?
I have a girlfriend,
yet, when she’s
with me, I cannot
keep my mind
off of you.

Christ, you’re a guy!
What the fuck?
Am I losing it,
or just now
finding it ~
my true identity?

What is it about you?
I want you so badly,
and in a way
that I fear I may
never be able
to have you.

You’re such a rush!


~gj duerrschmidt





For more writings by this author, visit

No comments:

Post a Comment